Friday, February 2, 2018

Review: Quest For A Popstar

Quest For A Popstar Quest For A Popstar by Katie Hamstead
My rating: 1 of 5 stars



I literally could not read this book, at all. It was so darn cringy, I know I called "The Football Girl" the cringest book I ever read, nope, It is now this one.


So let's see... the book was written as If a 12 year old wrote it, which was a turn off in the beginning. But I thought to my self "Skylar, It may get better, just think of all those other great books that you hated in the beginning but then loved." Nope, nope, nope. That didn't happen here in the slightest. But here is the part that I stopped reading at.

"I grit my teeth. There are guys in the group who look worse than me and didn't get such severe criticism."

And with this, I DNF'd. I do not need to read a book with a female character playing the "Oh look, the man is treated better than me, must be because I am a woman." No thank you. If you don't want to read a book that a jr. high student wrote, do not read this.

I thank the publisher for sending me an ARC of this book, It did not influence my rating at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment