Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review: Until November

Until November Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The whole time I was reading this it felt like a joke. Was it actually supposed to be taken seriously?


Ah, where to start? Maybe with the fact that the author used zero punctation? Or when she did, it was used wrong and made the book hard to follow?



Oh but that wasn't it. The book went all over the place, we had the synopsis about the book yapping about how after she first met the main character (what was his name?) that she never wanted to see him again, yet in the actual book, she was yapping about how she just had to see him again. I'm-



And then she goes on a date with him and he basically ignores her the whole night and talks to the girls he apparently "hasn't slept with in awhile" the whole night. She leaves, he grabs her arm and puts her in his car and drives her back to her house, all the while she's putting her arms across her chest, apparently that's what women do when they don't want to do something!

They go to her house and then the potch light isn't on....OH MY GOSH THAT MUST MEAN THAT AN INTRUDER WAS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!! *alarms blaring* He runs out of the car and goes into protector mode!!! She goes out too and then he says, "Only I go in baby, you stay out here where it's safe." I still want to know how they knew an intruder was in the house even though they left zero trace but whatever. The dog runs out and he has red paint all over him and the dog goes and sits on her lap and she thinks the dog has blood on him, and then idiot head comes back out of the house and shoves the dog off her lap then goes and says "baby, you're alright! Don't cry". If a man I don't even know shoved my dog off my lap, I'd be crying and then shoving him off of me. But I stopped reading at that point because I couldn't deal with the sudden non-stop use of "baby".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment