Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Review: Fraternize

Fraternize Fraternize by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Best book I've read so far in 2018.


So let's see where to start...
Emerson (referred to as "Em") was in love with her best friend Miller when they were young kids. They did everything together, and when she wasn't allowed to play football, she became a cheerleader. When Miller left in their senior year of high school, Em kept a big secret from him.

Miller ends up being traded to the same NFL team that Em is cheerleading for. They have a really bad past at this point, so he is literally the last person she wants to see again.

Then Grant Sanchez comes into the picture. He is on the NFL team as well. He is extremly cocky, and Miller starts fighting with him almost immediately.

But Sanchez see's something in Em the furst time he lays eyes on her, she doesn't reciprocate, but he keeps trying.

Eventually, Miller and Em reform the bond that they used to share. But at that point Em likes Sanchez too. The question for her is, who will she pick?

As time goes on, the choice is obvious to Em who she will pick.
“I think...That I've always been yours. I just didn't realize it.”

And then of course
(view spoiler)


Yes, I know that I made this book sound like a huge cliche, but it isn't. It is such a great, great book, and I enjoyed each and every little part of it. You will too! READ IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment