Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Review: The Loud House #3: “Live Life Loud”

The Loud House #3: “Live Life Loud” The Loud House #3: “Live Life Loud” by Chris Savino
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I personally found this book horrible! It is written like a graphic novel, so unless you enjoy reading one, you won't like this book, no matter if you like the show or not. The worst part was the fact that one of the children has two gay men as parents, that does NOT sit right with me. We do not need to force a political opinon on young children, It is NOT right, at all. Parent's, beware of your children reading this. Not only that, but all of the stories in it were pointless. What should have been an innocent book became a political message hidden for children. Not good at all... I am ashamed of nickelodeon for publishing something like this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment