Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Review: Knocked Up

Knocked Up Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This book wasn't really that good...It just wasn't. I will fully say that I really enjoyed the beginning of this book. I thought it was written extremely well, not exactly the most unique story, but during it's beginning, I enjoyed it. But then,then it started to go downhill.



The second half the book was written as a totally different person wrote it. It sucked. We got all of this useless drama, all of this bad writing. It was horrible, truly horrible. The author just added in all of this useless bickering and issues that made no sense to add to the book. It was going down a good path until petty bickering came into the picture. This is supposed to be an adult fiction, not teen pregnancy book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment