Monday, April 9, 2018

Review: Wrapped In My Wife

Wrapped In My Wife Wrapped In My Wife by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Needless to say, I adored this book because I finished it in less than 5 hours.



Okay so, I love everything that Alexa Riley writes, but this was one of their best yet. It was short, sweet, and to the point. One of the cool things about this book is that it featured a married couple and not one that was just dating.

Anyways, onwards! Emily (mother of two twins going to kindergarten) decides to get a job as she feels as if she will have nothing to do at home if the kid's aren't there. She decides to get a job at the library. Seems simple enough.

But you know Alexa Riley, they love to write about possessive men, and this book is no different. Dylan doesn't want his wife to go to work, he wants to provide for her. So he tries to talk her out of it, but it doesn't work. She ends up going to work.

But then there is this creeper at the library who always seems to have his hands on Emily, she of course is against it, but everytime she tries to make him stops, he act's even weirder.

Now this is an Alexa Riley book so you can expect alot of sexy stuff. Like:
"Don't change out of that dress. I'll be taking it off you tonight after the boys go to bed."

I thought this was a great short, simple book. I would recommend this for any Alexa Riley fan or anyone just wanting a nice, sweet, short book.

I must give a huge thanks to the authors for giving me an ARC.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment