Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Review: When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys

When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys by Lori Foster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Playing Doctor
4 out of 5

I thought this was a perfect beginning to this anthology. Libby falls for Axel (and vice versa) the first time they meet at a party. She is a virgin, but at first, Axel doesn't realize that. When Axel learns, he is determined to not use her as a one night stand because he believes she deserves better than that. As time goes on and they meet again at a not so great location, he realizes that he wants more than just a one night stand with her. I thought the writing was great, and to me, honestly it wasn't too predictable.

Lady Of The Lake
5 out of 5

This was by far my favorite story in the whole book! I thought the writting was superb and the story was even better. Violet is found by Dylan in the lake. He asks her on how she got into the lake, to which she replies that her boyfriend forgot about her and she fell out when she bent over to get something. He falls for her instantly. She wants just one thing, and Dylan offers to help her with it. I won't spoil the whole story for you. Honestly if you were to pick up this book for this story only, I wouldn't think any different of you.

Now here is where we hit the trouble

Hardhats And Silk Stockings
1 out of 5

Nope, nope, nope, and nope again. This story lost me almost from the beginning. To me it just went all over the place and had no real flow. This story should honestly not have been the book, I skipped most of it, it was that bad.

So in other words, this book is pretty good. I would just skip the last book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment