Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: Z On Location

Z On Location Z On Location by J.J. Howard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As far as the rest of the American Girl contemporaries go, to me this one was alot better than anyone, the only one I can say I actually enjoyed.

Z is invited by her mom to go on a roadtrip with her to film her next movie, Z obviously accepts the offer. Before the trip even starts, Z's mom tells her that she will need to have alot of focus to be on this trip as her assistant, and that she will need to be off her phone in order to have that focus. This connects with real life really well as girls today are constantly on their phones, so this is something they could connect to. As the trip goes on, Z makes alot of mistakes that she wouldn't have made if she were to get off her phone (and stop thinking about her phone, and how many likes she'd get etc.). She makes a mistake that costs her mom an interview, and it is then that she learns that you need to be in the moment, not to worry about phones, the internet, etc. Also Z makes a very important friend decison at the end that all girls could learn from.

I think it had a great ending, as like I said before, many girls could connect to it. I would recommend it to anyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment