Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Review: Stealing Rose

Stealing Rose Stealing Rose by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ohmigosh!!! That was such a good book sfsfsf. I loved the first one, but I adored this one.

Okay okay so let's get started.

As you know, Rose is the baby sister. She is always the one that is undercover and hardly ever in the spotlight. She decides that she wants to get herself out there, at a party she meets a mysterious guy named Caden. She plans to have just a one night stand with him, but she doesn't even get that far before he runs off, hurt, she goes on with her life. She goes off the London with her sister (if you remember, her sister, Violet got a job there with her fiancee, Ryder). Her sister invites her to a dinner party, which she attends just to please her sister...but mysterious Caden is there.


But thing is, he is with another woman. Rose is surprised, but not totally surprised. She figured he's be with a a woman if she ever saw him again. But...she wasn't exactly expecting to see him again, none the less so soon after their last encounter. Eventually she runs off to the bathroom, and Caden follows her there. They talk it out (If I tried to explain it, I wouldn't do it any justice). But they feel passion for each other. The next day, Rose goes out shopping and finds out that Caden has been following her her entire shopping trip.



But honestly, he doesn't follow her in a creepy way, I mean, if you want something, you need to pursue it, right? I mean, it eventually get's the job done, they do get together, but Caden is hiding something from Rose, he has fallen in love though and fears that if her tells her his true background, she won't want him.

I found Caden's letter to Rose so sweet
“But I love you. I do. I fell in love with you and I didn't even know it until today, though really I think I secretly knew It all along. You make me feel like no one else ever has, so all I can say is thank you.
Thank you for teahing me how to love.”


It was such a great book! I would recommend it for anyone, it is that good. Not but seriously guys, you need to read this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment