Monday, August 27, 2018

Review: My Favorite Mistake

My Favorite Mistake My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Kay, so Imma tell you, this book started out awesome, I can say it started out great, like, couldn't put it down great.



We had great characters, I mean, yes, Taylor was annoying, but she was who she was, she was tolerable, but not love worthy. I loved Hunter at first, he was funny and your typical guy. The whole time I was pretty confused with was the roomates were, and who the friend was, and who Hunter's sister was, but hey, that may just be me.



Okay but at about 48% of completition, this book got stupid, this book got cheesy, this book got to the point of unreadable.



Hunter stopped being funny, Taylor got worse and punched him, like girlie, we don't punch guys. And then I guess she woke up and bite him? I'm-



And then the author was all "xxx touched me in my special place" and I'm all, "Honey, that sounds worse then if you were to just call it what it is.



Oh and after writing this review I realized how much this book actually sucks so instead of a three, I'm giving a 2.

I'm done now with this review, don't read this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment